Ninja Noobz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Noobz

Russo Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attacking!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Attacking! Empty
PostSubject: Attacking!   Attacking! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 am

Attacks:
First rule to attacking is to scout. Know what you are up against before you send troops, or you could lose all.
Second, read the docs on the forum, see what take take out defenses.
Third, never stop building your army. You need a mix of troops to combat defenses and Tommygunners. You also need to build up your garage and workshop so you can build snipers which are the strongest unit in the game, so far.
Attack Orders:
when you click to attack anything and you see at the bottom of the page 30/30 more in x amount of minutes - those are your remaining attack orders. You can only send out 12 attacks at a time.
But the machine sets you up with 29 even though it says 30. The last one you can never use.
it takes 10 minutes to replenish each time an attack is sent.
so if you click all 30 you will wait 300 minutes to have full attack orders again.
A trap:
you’ve heard of it, but what is it?
I keep my troops hidden for a scout to my Fn, but wait for the report from my gate to tell me what they have sent to steal from my estate on their second attack. If I can overpower them and kill their troops, I switch from hidden to defend. That is one form of a trap.
Some mistakes when attacking are: attacking blind, entering the wrong coords and sending troops, leaving troops unattended in a cs, or leaving a mansion set to defend when you are out of game.
Cityscapes:
Lots of people think they have to attack because someone stole their ‘scape. If you need the resource bonus badly enough to fight over a ‘scape, then find another one that they don’t have the location for. Otherwise, farm and don’t use them if you are able. A ‘scape is a tool, not a necessity. The point of the game is to kill the other guy’s troops and to take their property away. They are going to hit your ‘scapes. Do not make it a battle to the death, especially if you cannot beat your opponent. Go take one from someone else in a different location, and continue building your army.
Guesthouses:
Guesthouses are working now. Everyone should be careful when attacking as this is a game changer.
The way a guest house works is this:
You can be reinforced by a member of your crew. Those troops will only defend your estate. The troops cannot be sent anywhere but back to the owner, so even if reinforced, you cannot attack with them, only defend your FN. The reason it could change the game is that even if you scout, you can run into unexpected troop counts if people get reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjanoobz.rpg-board.net

Attacking!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Noobz :: Ninja Noobz :: Members-
Jump to: